Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! I_vote_lcapHacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! I_voting_barHacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! I_vote_lcapHacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! I_voting_barHacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

Number of posts : 584
Award : Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! Empty
PostSubject: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 pm

If you guys need to complete data on Ho-Oh, Lugia, or Mewtwo, I have them, all three hacked.
I can just give them to whoever posts first and you can do whatever you want with them. The only reason I accepted them is because I needed the data and the person gave two master balls and oaks letter (dont ask me how, I know its a key item, but he did it!) with them. I was just going to release them but I thought of this. Its more helpful then getting rid of them.

One more thing. If anybody else needs them and whoever I give them to first would like to donate them to someone else, please do! Im sure it would be greatly appreciated. They are hacks so dont keep tham in your game for long. If no one wants them, just dump 'em. Im not sure whether or not hacked pokemon that you received from someone can hurt your game or not.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Can You Tell The Natures Please?

The Oak's Letter Is Also Hacked, Plus It Won't Work if You Want Shaymin. I Have The Azure Flute, Oak's Letter and The Item To Get Darkrai and Didn't Work
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 pm

So a hacked Oaks Letter wont work?
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Where do I go to use the Letter anyway?
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:50 pm

No, Sadly It Won't ....

You're Supposed To Go Use It Over at The End Of Route 224, Oak Should Be Stading There, But He Isn't ....
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 pm

So how do I get there? Do I fly to the Pokemon League building or the Victory Road and where do I have to go to get into Route 224?
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:54 pm

I dont know where or how to even get to route 224!
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 pm

Ok, Fly To The Pokemon League (You'll Walk Less) Then Enter Victory Road. Walk Like If You're Going Through Victory Road From The Pokemon League's Side, But Don't Walk Too Much, There Will be a Fat Man Just Stadning There (Or Maybe He Won't be There, But There Will Be a Cave That Leads To Rt 224) You'll Need Defog and You'll Partner Up With a Girl.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 am

Lol That Explanation Sucked. Here, Watch This:

Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 am

Sweet thanks dude, I just read your first post and saw you asked for the pokes' natures. My bad. Once I check this out, Ill go to my box and get back to you in about 10 mins maybe more. Not too long.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 am

In The Video, That Guy Didn't Partner Up With The Girl because He Must've already halped her.

And I'll Wait, Don't Worry

Last edited by Bakura on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am

I understood you B.

But thanks for the vid!
Greatly appreciated Bakura!
BTW, I got two more shinies!
Ill post them on my Item Trade thread when Im done!
Thanks again for all of the help B.!!
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am

Sorry Bakura, this is going to take me longer than I thought. Ill post the shinies now, but I cant get the natures for you right now. Ill post them later tonight cause Ill be on for a while.
Did you want them?
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:22 am

I Have 2 Ho-Oh, a Lugia, and I also Have The Data On Mewtwo. I Just Wanted To Know The Natures
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:27 am

Oh ok. Ill post the later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:18 am

Nice.....
Bakura helps us all.......
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Im gonna release these pokes if no one replies by 12 tonight!
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:07 pm

I'll take em smile
No Pokemon deserves to be released......
I'll take em' as soon as I get home.
Which should be in about 2-3 hours....
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:21 pm

No, I was going to give them to someone who needed the dex data for these pokes.
If no-one replies until later tonight Ill give them to you. Remember theyre hacks not legit. Thats the reason Im giving them away.
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 pm

I know...
I'll take them if noone comes by to pick them up though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!   Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacked Lugia, Ho-Oh, and Mewtwo. Just read it!
Page 1 of 1