Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question I_vote_lcapEVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question I_voting_barEVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question I_vote_lcapEVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question I_voting_barEVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

Number of posts : 584
Award : EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-25

EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question Empty
PostSubject: EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question   EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:01 pm

1.) So, exp share passes on Evs (neither pokemon have pokerus or macho brace)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.) Ok, so then if my blaziken (equipped w/ macho brace) comes out first and is fighting a pokemon (Ghastly for 1 spatk pt), and another pokemon, fresh outta the egg, is holding the exp share. does the exp share pokemon gain the full ev points (including the macho brace bonus)? or just the 1 pt?

3.) Ok, this time is the same scenario as # 2, except the blaziken is maxed out in EVs. Do any Evs get passed on at all?
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Bakura

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question   EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 pm

Yes, Exp Share Passes EVs.

The Exp Share Pokemon Will Not Get The EV Boost From Exp Share, Just The EVs It Gets, In This case 1 Sp Atk EV.

EVs are Still Passed Even If The Pokemon Has Max EVs.
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question   EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Ok, thanks Bakura. I guess I have to re-do some EV training..... Son of a TACOS!!!
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question   EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Barney!!!!
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question   EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

You took the words right outta my mouth Steven!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question   EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question Empty

Back to top Go down

EVs and EXP Share: The Age Old Question
Page 1 of 1