Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Official GH Rule list! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Official GH Rule list! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Official GH Rule list! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Official GH Rule list! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Official GH Rule list! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Official GH Rule list! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Official GH Rule list! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Official GH Rule list! I_vote_lcapOfficial GH Rule list! I_voting_barOfficial GH Rule list! I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Official GH Rule list! I_vote_lcapOfficial GH Rule list! I_voting_barOfficial GH Rule list! I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Official GH Rule list!

Go down 
+2
Li1Pr!C0
Xero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xero
Noob
Noob
Xero

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Official GH Rule list! Empty
PostSubject: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:45 pm

Hello! Welcome to the Gamers Hotspot! We are a fun-filled, exciting community with some nice, honest people that we're sure you will like. However, like most other forums, we have some rules we hope you will abide by. Don't worry, they aren't too dramatic, just:

1. Don't Spam/Flame threads: Notify Moderators or Administrators and they will get to handling the situation properly.
2. Respect other members! Please treat the other site members with the respect you wish to be shown towards you. Remember, if you say nice things, nice things are said back to you! Wink
3. Do not use too many caps! There is nothing more annoying than seeing people posting in all capital lettering!
4. Be an active, helpful, posting member! We look highly upon helpful members giving it their all to help in any way they can! Wink
5. Finally, and most importantly..HAVE FUN! Smile

If anyone has any questions, any at all, feel free to post here or PM myself, and I would be glad to be of assistance to you in any way that I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:01 am

WRITTING IN ALL CAPS ISNT BAD OR ANYTHING SEE AND ONE OF THE BEST USER TO MY EYES ATLEAST LILPRICO =] WHO IS IN STUPID ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASES WRIGHTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS SO WHETHER UR A MINIMOD VIP OR WHATEVER LEAVE RULE MAKING TO THE MODS AND ADMINS OK

Last edited by Taco King on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

Number of posts : 457
Location : O TOWN FLORIDA BABY JUST CHILIN IN A TANK TOP LOOKIN SEXC LOL
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 am

WOOPSIE DAISY LOL SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID UR A NEW MEMBER I DIDNT RELIZE HAY KEN LOOK IM USING KEVINS PROFILE =]
BUT DAM HOW DID A NEW MEMBER GET TO BE A MOD SO FAST ALSO KEN HAVE ANY OF KEVIN NEW MEMBERS MADE IT YET HE INVITE LIKE 14 PEOPPLE ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YEA HE DOING BETTER HE MITE BE OUT NEXT WEEK
Back to top Go down
kennethk15
Admin
Admin
kennethk15

Number of posts : 373
Award : Official GH Rule list! Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:24 am

oooh thats good annnd nope not yet
Back to top Go down
https://gamershotspot.forumotion.com
iMG.hiphop
iMG.hiphop

Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 am

Taco King wrote:
WRITTING IN ALL CAPS ISNT BAD OR ANYTHING SEE AND ONE OF THE BEST USER TO MY EYES ATLEAST LILPRICO =] WHO IS IN STUPID ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASES WRIGHTS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS SO WHETHER UR A MOD VIP OR WHATEVER LEAVE RULE MAKING TO T HE ADMINS OK

sorry taco it is a bad thing and also mods do make the rule
Back to top Go down
https://gamershotspot.forumotion.com/index.htm
Xero
Noob
Noob
Xero

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:57 am

Li1Pr!C0 wrote:
WOOPSIE DAISY LOL SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID UR A NEW MEMBER I DIDNT RELIZE HAY KEN LOOK IM USING KEVINS PROFILE =]
BUT DAM HOW DID A NEW MEMBER GET TO BE A MOD SO FAST ALSO KEN HAVE ANY OF KEVIN NEW MEMBERS MADE IT YET HE INVITE LIKE 14 PEOPPLE ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YEA HE DOING BETTER HE MITE BE OUT NEXT WEEK

Dude, you are aware that Mods/Admins make the rules, right? And also, I'm a new member because I don't post. I moderate from the dark, tyvm. Also, I'm Xero. that's how.
Back to top Go down
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 am

yea exactly thats why when i was using my profile i said only mods and admins make rules but yea wow dats kewl more peopple are coming
Back to top Go down
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:50 am

YOUR KINDA COCKY I ALREADY DONT LIKE YOU BUT OWELL I WONT GET KEVINS PROFILE IN TROUBLE
BY THE WAY DOES ANY 1 HERE HAVE A GOD WAY TO EXPLAIN WHAT SPAMMING IS KEVIN SAYS ITS WHEN U RIGHT THINGS IN SOME ONES TOPIC AND THAT IT DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC ALSO SORRY FOR THE CAPS I THINK THE WAY PEOPPLE RIGHT IS UP TO THEM =] SERIUSLY I MEAN COME ON THATS IS A KINDA DUMB RULE AND SINCE YOUR A MOD IM GUESSING YOUR DELETING THIS POST RIGHT NOW WELL ATLEAST ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
iMG.hiphop
iMG.hiphop

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Li1Pr!C0 wrote:
YOUR KINDA COCKY I ALREADY DONT LIKE YOU BUT OWELL I WONT GET KEVINS PROFILE IN TROUBLE
BY THE WAY DOES ANY 1 HERE HAVE A GOD WAY TO EXPLAIN WHAT SPAMMING IS KEVIN SAYS ITS WHEN U RIGHT THINGS IN SOME ONES TOPIC AND THAT IT DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC ALSO SORRY FOR THE CAPS I THINK THE WAY PEOPPLE RIGHT IS UP TO THEM =] SERIUSLY I MEAN COME ON THATS IS A KINDA DUMB RULE AND SINCE YOUR A MOD IM GUESSING YOUR DELETING THIS POST RIGHT NOW WELL ATLEAST ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE THANK YOU
WTH did i just get finshed saying no more caps jesus man your making the site look bad with all your spamm and your not a global he your just a section mod like a mini thats what all you guys are besides cyodon and xero they are the global mods
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 pm

I think the no CAPS rule is pretty cool,
it's kinda annoying >.>
I've never really seen Xero around....
But I believe him,
..... I dunno if this is the right thread to post it on,
but what ever happened to the prizes?
Back to top Go down
Xero
Noob
Noob
Xero

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Hiphop wrote:
Li1Pr!C0 wrote:
WTH did i just get finshed saying no more caps jesus man your making the site look bad with all your spamm and your not a global he your just a section mod like a mini thats what all you guys are besides cyodon and xero they are the global mods

Besides that, you're flaming on a thread here to help new members....If that's not spam, then sorry, my friend, but nothing is. Also, stop the freakin caps! jeez.

And steven, I don't think it's the right thread XP. But it's being worked on.
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Li(one)Pr(Exclamation Point)C(zero) Laughing
Because that's basically how you pronounce it,
Is gonna be mad that he can't put All capital letters.
I'm sure he's gonna try though,
and maybe risk getting banned.....
Anthony you should stop doing that too...
Apparently the Mods, and Admins don't like it >.<
Back to top Go down
data2link
Gumby
Gumby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:58 pm

This is why you should not type in all caps:

Typing in all capital letters on the Internet is considered rude because it is difficult to read and comes across as very aggressive (LIKE SHOUTING!). If you take away nothing from this ‘how-to’ other than knowing that typing in “caps” is widely despised on the Internet, consider it time well spent.

Got that from a Netiquete site - It's also a rule on my forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://psp4m.bigforumpro.com/index.htm
iMG.hiphop
iMG.hiphop

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:28 pm

data2link wrote:
This is why you should not type in all caps:

Typing in all capital letters on the Internet is considered rude because it is difficult to read and comes across as very aggressive (LIKE SHOUTING!). If you take away nothing from this ‘how-to’ other than knowing that typing in “caps” is widely despised on the Internet, consider it time well spent.

Got that from a Netiquete site - It's also a rule on my forum. Wink

exactly data emm i smell a promotion XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official GH Rule list!   Official GH Rule list! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official GH Rule list!
Page 1 of 1