Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
I found this joke funny :D EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
I found this joke funny :D EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
I found this joke funny :D EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
I found this joke funny :D EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
I found this joke funny :D EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
I found this joke funny :D EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
I found this joke funny :D EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

I found this joke funny :D EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
I found this joke funny :D EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
I found this joke funny :D I_vote_lcapI found this joke funny :D I_voting_barI found this joke funny :D I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
I found this joke funny :D I_vote_lcapI found this joke funny :D I_voting_barI found this joke funny :D I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

I found this joke funny :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699
Award : I found this joke funny :D Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-26

I found this joke funny :D Empty
PostSubject: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:20 am

Jamie invited her mother over to her house for dinner. Over the course of the evening, Jamie's mom started to wonder if there was more between Jamie and her roommate than met the eye. She had long been suspicious of her daughter's sexuality and watching them interact made her more curious. Reading her mom's thoughts, Jamie volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Sandy and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Sandy came to Jamie and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find my favorite gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

Jamie said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure." So she sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you 'did' take a gravy ladle from my house, and I'm not saying you 'did not' take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, Jamie received a letter from her mother which read: "Dear Daughter, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Sandy, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Sandy. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now."

PWNED
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Dude, that's a very funny joke Laughing . Man they totally got pwned there! Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm

OWNED lol

awesome joke i've got one like that it goes like this:
ok so theres a man and wife and the husband calls his wife and says "hey honey i'm going on a fishing trip with my boss this weekend and its important that i go because it'll help that promotion i'm trying to get, also could you have a bag ready for me when i get home im just going to stop by and get it i need my fishing rod, tackle box and cloths and can you be sure to pack my blue pajamas"

the wife though it was a little wierd but she did it

the husband comes home and she said "o hi how was your trip" he responds "o it was great we caught a bunch of fish bass, flounder swordfish it was great. but why didn't you pack my blue pajamas" she says "i did they were in your tackle box"
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699
Award : I found this joke funny :D Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:54 pm

About your joke Pheonix....
What's a tackle box?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm

A box with fishing equipment like bait or fishing hooks.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 7:39 pm

ya what pyren said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found this joke funny :D   I found this joke funny :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I found this joke funny :D
Page 1 of 1