Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. I_vote_lcapPyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. I_voting_barPyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. I_vote_lcapPyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. I_voting_barPyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. Empty
PostSubject: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:05 pm

I haven't done a rant in a while, so I thought why not start again with this one? This is for all the nintendo fanboys who won't admit that a game can be better than mario. Folks, I have nothing against nintendo or the people who like it. I do however, have something against people who can't take their head out of their butt and experiance other games. I was once cursed out by 2 friends who loved Mario. The conversation went like this :

Me: "Yeah I used to play Mario back then."

Idiot friend: "Used? You don't play it anymore?"

Me: "Well, Mario's cool and all, but I prefer the Xbox 360 over the Wii. It has some pretty good ga-"

Idiot friend: "O YA? WELL MARIO IS WAY BATTER TAN STUPID GAYLO LOLOL CUZ MASTER CHEF
SUX."

Me : "But...I never said I played ha-"

Idiot friend: "ALL PPL WHO PALY 360 SUX CUZ IT IS ALL ABOT SHOOTINGS AND KILLING. NO FUN AT ALL."

Me : "...*Falcon Punch*"

Don't get me wrong, the 360 has games that involve guns and shootings like Halo, Gears Of War, The Orange Box, Call Of Duty, etc. But, that's not all it has. Just like the Wii doesn't involve mario in all of the games. I like all genre's of games from shootings to puzzle's to arcade games. Does that make me biased because I don't like Nintendo? In fact, its not even Nintendo that pisses me off, its the fanboys. You say one bad thing about their precious Link or Mario, they attack without mercy. I know people still play the gamecube and the playstation 2, and their happy with what they have and are interested in playing the 360 but don't have the money. But when you play just that one console and curse anyone out who plays something other than your games, who's the wrong one?

What is really sad is that some games are really worth checking out, even in videos. Fanboys are really missing out on some great games that come out for the 360 and the PS3. Then again, what I like and what you like are completely different things. But, if you like Nintendo, that's fine by me. But don't try to convert me into plugging in my Wii again, because its not going to happen.

This has been a rant on Fanboys, the next rant will be on Naruto and Naruto fanboys. Stay tuned! Also, if you have an opinion, write it out, I'm not going to yell at you for believing in something different than what I say Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:21 pm

i agree mario is an exremly cliched character and he is over used but there are way better nintendo charatcers like Kraots, Naesala, Shadow and i tend to get away form wii when i want to game online like for guild wars or battlefield cause wii online isn't that good i'll admit it even though i'm what you might call a "nintendo fan boy"
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:07 am

Nah Phoenix. A nintendo fanboy would refuse to play anything else other than Nintendo. If you only play one genre and don't accept any other game into their lives.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:45 am

Pyren wrote:
Nah Phoenix. A nintendo fanboy would refuse to play anything else other than Nintendo. If you only play one genre and don't accept any other game into their lives.

o then i guess im not a total nintendo fan boy then but i think pc is the only other consle i use that is non nintendo
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699
Award : Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:54 pm

I LOVE Mario!
But I play other things too.....
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:53 pm

Steven, if you were to curse me out everytime I would play the ps2 when you came over, we wouldn't be talking Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.   Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyren's rant : Nintendo fanboys.
Page 1 of 1