Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
I made a sweet rubber band gun! I_vote_lcapI made a sweet rubber band gun! I_voting_barI made a sweet rubber band gun! I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
I made a sweet rubber band gun! I_vote_lcapI made a sweet rubber band gun! I_voting_barI made a sweet rubber band gun! I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

I made a sweet rubber band gun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I made a sweet rubber band gun! Empty
PostSubject: I made a sweet rubber band gun!   I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Torres, I am deeply sorry for what I have caused and I aggree that you're better than me in everyway, shape and form, my life is the internet and I try and get cosy in the cabin with my Dad. Wish me luck that I go to hell and before my life ends, hope for me to finally get a fella to go to sleep with at night. I am ugly and I talk like a girl, I also had a sex change. I way 500 pounds and I'm the fatest person in the universe. My own mother spits into my dinner and breakfast everyday, I am a nerd and I'm a pathetic little girl who plays Dungeons and Dragons everyday, I also earn 1p everyday by just saying "I'm a girl and Pyren and Torres are better than me" non stop... You and Pyren out done me and I am a pathetic little girl attempting a pathetic attempt. May you and Pyren go to Heaven for as I will go the other way. That was also me in the pictures, that's how fat I am.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I made a sweet rubber band gun!   I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm

I aggree with what you said, Vinepa and you're actually right for a change, me and Pyren go to heaven and you will fall to you're firey death. Thanks for telling the truth. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I made a sweet rubber band gun!   I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Yeah man. We really do hope you burn for eternity. Your a great guy, wanna hang out? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: I made a sweet rubber band gun!   I made a sweet rubber band gun! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Were hanging out right now, dude. And were also making Vineper a laughing stock, I can't wait untill the other guys see what we have done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a sweet rubber band gun!   I made a sweet rubber band gun! Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a sweet rubber band gun!
Page 1 of 1