Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Allow me to make this clear. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Allow me to make this clear. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Allow me to make this clear. EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Allow me to make this clear. EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Allow me to make this clear. EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Allow me to make this clear. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Allow me to make this clear. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Allow me to make this clear. I_vote_lcapAllow me to make this clear. I_voting_barAllow me to make this clear. I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Allow me to make this clear. I_vote_lcapAllow me to make this clear. I_voting_barAllow me to make this clear. I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Allow me to make this clear.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Allow me to make this clear. Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Ok so Ken and Hip are back in the nick of time I suppose. Ok. Yesterday we had our first troll in which everything was going to hell from the large numbers of posts that the person put with disturbing images. We, meaning me, torres, steven, and phoenix managed to get him banned and get his posts deleted. I apologise for promoting Torres and Phoenix, as me and Steven thought you let this site for dead. I am truly sorry for anything wrong. The people deleted from the forum were ghost accounts, meaning that the members haven't visited the forum in a LONGG time. I put a message up for any of the deleted ones to see why they were deleted. pale

I know this is a lot of stuff. We were honestly trying to help this site more....but hey, enough of that. Look at the gmod comic topic! I made some new comics that I want you guys to see! Oh, and Hiphop and Ken are going to be in it as well!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm

i'm not sorry you made phoenix a mod
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:07 am

I derserved to be a Mod, I was so good at it but it now looks like that we have to earn the spots back. I'm happy and sad that this happened, but I'm mostly happy because I think it's better to earn it then to just be randomly given it. But there's one thing that I don't understand. You also demoted Steven from the Admin group but you promoted him yourself.
None of the other Admins did, can you please explain that or am I wrong? Was it Pyren who promoted him? And mabe I didin't deserve my promotion because I have only been a member of this forum for about 15 days. That's not much to say that I deserved to be a Mod, I will earn the rank back, though. It's really the only option I have right now...

Also, Phoenix, the Admis told us not to spam if we ever wan't to be Mods again. So you have to make large posts now to garuntee yourself a promotion. I totally dissagree with this, I beleive that we never spammed up the forums but if we have to earn it again doing good posts with no spam in them what so ever, then we just have to do it...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:52 am

thats true i guess i won't spam any more and hopefully i'll be a mod soon
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:24 pm

I wasn't saying that you was spamming, I meant that were taking the blame for somebody else spamming. We did nothing! They totally bossed us around in the Chatbox! Sad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 4:10 pm

so that whole catch more flies with honey thing your just ignoring that?
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:17 pm

I never said that, what are you talking about, dude?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to make this clear.   Allow me to make this clear. Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to make this clear.
Page 1 of 1