Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore I_vote_lcapThe drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore I_voting_barThe drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore I_vote_lcapThe drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore I_voting_barThe drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore Empty
PostSubject: The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore   The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 pm

Drama whores, like real whores, are 16 year old girls who feel like they can get any man. However, unlike real whores, in which at least some are decent, internet whores are usually ugly or super skinny. A usual method is the following to bring down a forum because of internet drama:

XxAngelgurlXx : Hey guys, new around here, anyone want to show me around? Wink

Idiot who falls for her : Hi there! Welcome to the site! A/S/L? Smile

XxAngelgurlXx : 16/F/Beverly Hills.

Idiot : Oh wow kool. So what do you do in your spare time?

It is then the two get close and start PMing each other about this guy, this girl, this site, whatever. Not a big deal right? Wrong. The whore then pops the question either

A) Are you a virgin?

B) Do have a Girl Friend?

C) Do you want to be a couple? Very Happy

D) Do I look sexy? *Posts naked pics*

E) All of the above.

Usually, like her name states, the whore starts going around, flirting with this guy, playing with this other one. Sending pics to other people besides her "BF". The friend of the idiot (will call him smart guy) catches on by someone telling what she did. Looking out for his idiot friend, he PMs the idiot and says what she's doing. And the response is this :

Smart guy : Hey dude, your GF is cheating on you man. She's sending pics to everyone of herself.

Idiot : Stop hating on my GF dude. Get your own fuc**** girl you son of a TACOS!!!! She wouldn't do that to me. She loves me, I thought you were my friend but I was wrong.

Smart guy : I'm just looking out for you dude. If you don't believe me then that's your problem. You never even MET this chick before and she's the love of your life now?

Idiot *Pissed* : **** YOU NI99A! U ALL IN HERE TLKING BOUT MAH GURL N U WANT ME TO DUMP HER> WEll *** U *** *** **** ****. I"LL MAKE A TOIPC JUST ABOUT THIS AN IT WILL SHoW DA TRuth!!!!ONE!!!!

Now the idiot posts something like "Lol, my friend tells me mah gurl sends you guys pics. What BS huh guys?

Random people :...Um...yeah....

See what happened? The whore brought down an entire site because of DRAMA. This is why I can't stand drama, in RL or on the internet. She made two best friends hate each other, and made a fool of the idiot, probably causing him to shoot himself over this.

This is basically the same thing that goes with myspace and a role playing game *Runescape*.
Ever see those messages : Who wants to be my GF / BF? or Write 555 for a GF. Ok. What kind of girl would play something as bad as RS, and two, why is she even playing an online game asking for a BF? This kind of thing destroys the internet and relationships. Much like real life!

For those who do have an online relationship; good for you mate. You've found someone who you are interested in. BUT, at least know the girl well enough BEFORE you get closer. Heck, I've seen people who don't even know the whore's RL name!

Speaking of whores, where's XxAngelgurlXx? Answers :

A) She recruits her leg humper servants to make a website that copies the website that she joined BEFORE.

B) She dissapears, hopefully knowing what she did was wrong.

C) She moves on to ANOTHER forum and does the same thing.

D) She realizes that she could get a BF if she tried hard enough in RL.

How to avoid one? Well, if and when you find a girl you find comfortable with, know her well enough that she won't cheat on you. If the girl starts to be a bit more flirty with you and others, back off. She's playing you. I mean if she does like the 1st week you two get together, theres a problem.

Please respond and comment! Now for some internet whore pics! Oh and next topic will be : Internet Emos and Emos in general!!!

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore Pchickengnugget023

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore A698re2
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699
Award : The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore   The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:12 am

HAHHAHHAAAHAHAAAAAHAHAH
This is hilarious......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
luffy
I don't mess with people I've never met,
it happened with this one chik though.....
Cathy HAHAHAHAHA
Remember Kevin? Laughing
Whatever happened to her?....
I think she died Shocked
Back to top Go down

The drama / myspace / forum / online role playing game whore
Page 1 of 1