Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Why did you choose your username? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Why did you choose your username? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Why did you choose your username? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Why did you choose your username? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Why did you choose your username? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Why did you choose your username? EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Why did you choose your username? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Why did you choose your username? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Why did you choose your username? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Why did you choose your username? I_vote_lcapWhy did you choose your username? I_voting_barWhy did you choose your username? I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Why did you choose your username? I_vote_lcapWhy did you choose your username? I_voting_barWhy did you choose your username? I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Why did you choose your username?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Why did you choose your username? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you choose your username?   Why did you choose your username? EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:49 pm

The name "Pyren" is what I came up with when I installed World Of Warcraft. How did I come up with it? Well...look at it this way. Mages use fire. Fire is used by a pyro. Put en at the end. Bam. Pyren is created. I use that for my username for anything. What is your username backstory?
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your username?   Why did you choose your username? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:06 am

Here's my story: I support a Football (Soccer) team called Liverpool. The transfer window opened and we bought a player called Fernando Torres, he was playing in his first match for us and he was so amazing, he was dribbling, scoring hatricks and everything. And then at the end of the season, he was so amazing that he was just a joy to watch. So I wen't onto a forum and filled in the form with "Torres" as my username. You get what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your username?   Why did you choose your username? EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:59 pm

Phoenix is a summon in FE games and i have always though it was a cool name so there you have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you choose your username?   Why did you choose your username? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did you choose your username?
Page 1 of 1