Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
The swearing needs to start! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
The swearing needs to start! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
The swearing needs to start! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
The swearing needs to start! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
The swearing needs to start! EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
The swearing needs to start! EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

The swearing needs to start! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
The swearing needs to start! EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
The swearing needs to start! I_vote_lcapThe swearing needs to start! I_voting_barThe swearing needs to start! I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
The swearing needs to start! I_vote_lcapThe swearing needs to start! I_voting_barThe swearing needs to start! I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

The swearing needs to start!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The swearing needs to start! Empty
PostSubject: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 2:40 pm

I am a worthless little maggot who thinks its funny to be a jackass on a forum only to get banned in 5 minutes but will still make an account because I think I pwned the guys here. Please wish me to die in a fire for my own mother hates me and my father touches me every day. The only thing I feel like I'm somebody is to act like an butt munch over the internet. Please once again I am sorry for faggotry and the like. I will now kill myself with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:17 pm

What the hell? Do you know what I did on that other forum where I said the swearing needs to stop? You are going to be perma banned for swearing at me. I can't ban at the moment but I will PM Steve and he will perma ban you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Torres I am deeply sorry for any trouble I have caused. You are better than me in every way, shape, and form. I only act like this to be an internet tough guy and I am a 90 pound 14 year old who's only life is the internet.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:48 pm

But who are you dude? It's as if you're from GamerNade, are you? You said the exact same things I said on that forum but you just changed some words around, who are you? Are you that one who was saying that my forum is crap?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:55 pm

Heh. Congratulations Vinepa. Your the first person I'm going to ban as an admin.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:56 pm

Yes, eat that Vinepa, no one calles this forum "Gay" and gets away with it, me and Pyren are on the case. And you can go to hell!
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 pm

I honestly have no idea what that was about. Friend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:11 pm

No, he know's me from GamerNade. (I think) Look at my PM I sent you, I gave you the link so you'll then know the full story! Keep you're eye out for new members, they could be from GamerNade! He said the word "Cuss", he always says that, he made the same thread as I did on there forum so I think it is him! He even swore at me just because I'm a scouser.
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Huh...I got an idea for another comic now. I'll call it..the internet tough guy!
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Ohh, I like it.. Here's the story: "Vinepa joins a forum called Gamershotspot, he tries to act tough swearing to Torres", Torres eliminates his pathetic posts, he continues, Torres doesn't back down. *Pyren comes onto the scene* "Congratulation Vinepa, you're going to be the first person that I'm going to ban", Vinepa weekens, he tries to talk his way out of it. *Pyren boots Vinepa out of the door and get's elinimated* "Well Torres, you saved the day, you're now upgraded", (now that Vinepa's gone, Pyren and Torres dicuss about his pathetic attempt to bring Gamershotspot down) Man that Vinpa fella is just an idiot, isn't he, Torres? Torres: Aggreed!

THE END! That should be the full story! Very Happy But when you think about it, us two actually combined and made some great teamwork!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm

wtf was this an intentional flame topic by some guy who new Torres form another forum? not cool man
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 am

Yeah but don't worry, but it does look like we've got rivals. And he used a different user name so I don't think wether it's him or not. It sounds like him though. And I also think that we need more backup, none of the other Moderators or on, well not that I've seen anyway. If you ever bump into more new members like this when you're online then just email me.
Email: ptr.walsh@googlemail.com
This will be a wonderful oppurtunity for you to grab the Mod rank, but I don't upgrade members yet. Wink Goodluck with becoming a Mod dude, and where has Steven been? Hmm.. Weired!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The swearing needs to start!   The swearing needs to start! Empty

Back to top Go down

The swearing needs to start!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Hotspot :: ANNOUCEMENTS-
Jump to: