Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Has any one else noticed........ EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Has any one else noticed........ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Has any one else noticed........ EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Has any one else noticed........ EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Has any one else noticed........ EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Has any one else noticed........ EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Has any one else noticed........ EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Has any one else noticed........ EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Has any one else noticed........ EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Has any one else noticed........ I_vote_lcapHas any one else noticed........ I_voting_barHas any one else noticed........ I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Has any one else noticed........ I_vote_lcapHas any one else noticed........ I_voting_barHas any one else noticed........ I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Has any one else noticed........

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Has any one else noticed........ Empty
PostSubject: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 pm

that only like me, torres, pyren and steven ever go on or post in this forum is it me or is that the truth? i just noticed that there are only like 4 of us who semi activly post on this forum
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 am

I beleive that is the truth, I have never seen any more members posting. I think it's time to spread the word of this forum a bit more. Whatever you do though, don't type in www.gamernade.com, that's where that mad person came from! Anyway we should all go onto a forum that were not bothered about and just advertise openly or whatever you wan't to do. I'll try and get some members onto the forum right now. Also to get more members we should add a "PSU widget", I added that on my forum but I forgot how to. Also mabe we should try and add some new stuff to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 am

Yeah. It is true. But hey, were totally working on it. I just wish I wasn't sick so that I can tell my friends about the forum Sad
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 am

Why, what's wrong with you, Pyren? You're one of the good people. Crying or Very sad Well I guess that Vineper person will be embarrased now being beaten by a sick person. Very Happy Anyway, I'll go onto a forum and pm some people and try and persuade them to join. I've had an idea, let's email members of a forum. That way were not really advertising on a forum, so first things first, we will get the email address by:
Going to a forum and go onto a members profile and get there email address then email them the forum.
Say thst registration is totally free.
Special features are coming soon. And anything else you can think of, also where has Steven been? He hasn't been on for about one or two days now. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:46 am

Oh, just a head cold, but enough to keep me out of school and fill my garbage with tissue Razz.
I'm going to call Steven to see what he's up to.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:49 am

so i was right nice

EDIT: Were did the sigs go?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:02 pm

I have no idea. Oh and Phoenix your in my next webcomic!
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Pyren wrote:
Oh, just a head cold, but enough to keep me out of school and fill my garbage with tissue Razz.
I'm going to call Steven to see what he's up to.

Alright, let us know if he replied to you or not. He hasn't replied to me yet...

And we should reorginise our staff a bit more. What I mean is that we have got staff that's never online.
Example:
Administrator: tylerkost3.
Mini Mod: Chipato, data2link.
Moderator: cryodon, li1pr!CO.
D.S.: Devil, Hiphop, Rowdy.
V.I.P: Ninja Star.
Brawlerzz: Alucard777, Jon.777, Smashfan120, Snowdog.
Wii Mod: ConMan.
DS Moderator: jeumaitre.
Poke-hunter: 9045a, Bakura, jermaine23, Key, lostteen, Master_Tiger, yoshi2008

Now I know that I'm not the Admin and I don't decide things around here but all of these users are never online and I personally think that they should all be removed. Some of them don't even have any posts. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:04 pm

I agree with removing the ones without posts since it has been a while. Keep Conman, jeumaitre, Jon.777, lilprico, Hiphop, and data2link.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah, also are you going to promote another user of this forum, like to another group?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Um..I'm not really sure as of now.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:35 pm

I know somebody who should be promoted to the Mod status Wink
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Phoenix? Razz
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:38 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth, are you going to promote him? Wink
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Yup yup. If were going to be closed together until we get more members we need more mods.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:53 pm

How come he has the "Mod" status and I have the "Admin" status? Do I have more right's than him? Also how do I ban members?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 pm

Well, I can put you as mod again if you want a fair trial and all. To ban members go to their profile, and find the ban button.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:08 pm

Alright thanks, I'll stay on the Admin status because I have already done the trial..Right?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Yup. With that whole incident the other day I say you earned it.
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Thanks man, we totally pwnd that guy so bad. Laughing If anyone else does that then I will be straight on there case. Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 pm

omg thanks for making me a mod guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i'll do a good job i promice i have just a few questions though

1)what can i do as mod and how?
2)what do you guys want me to do/expectations?
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:21 pm

Well you have to try to get upgraded to Admin status like me, to get upgraded you must take care of trouble makers like the one that me and Pyren pwnd. Very Happy You won't be able to ban members until you get promoted to Admin status. All you can do is Moderate the forums and all that. That's what I started off like. Goodluck mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:22 pm

so i'm just supposed to enforce the rules i don't have any privlages or any other mod powers
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Yes you do have more privlages, I told you in the Chatbox, remember?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 pm

ya i figured it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has any one else noticed........   Has any one else noticed........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Has any one else noticed........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Hotspot :: MISC :: Idle Chatter-
Jump to: