Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
everything is just EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
everything is just EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
everything is just EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
everything is just EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
everything is just EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
everything is just EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
everything is just EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

everything is just EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
everything is just EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
everything is just I_vote_lcapeverything is just I_voting_bareverything is just I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
everything is just I_vote_lcapeverything is just I_voting_bareverything is just I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

everything is just

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
yoshi2008
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshi2008
Toadette
Toadette
yoshi2008

Number of posts : 28
Award : everything is just Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-26

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: everything is just   everything is just EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:07 am

bull**** because you all remember how happy i was when i told you all that i was getting married and everything with my gf???? well idk if that is going to happen now because as of tonight i have no respect for her at all..... when i called her mom answered the phone and well her mom talked to me about something that just broke my heart..... she told me that my gf has been lying to me for eight months and the first two months she was talking to other guys behind my back and then lying how her parents was treating her and etc....so i really don't know what to do right now...my nerves are fried and she has lost all respect i had for her...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 pm

well how do you know the mom isn't lying? if you love her then you should trust her it doesn't matter who she was just who she has become and she did stay with you after all so that must mean something i wouldn't bring it up because it won't end well for you. either she'll say that ya she did it but it doesn't matter then you'll get pissed and who knows what will happen form there or she will say her mom is lying but either way why risk it just forget about it
Back to top Go down
yoshi2008
Toadette
Toadette
yoshi2008

Number of posts : 28

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:47 pm

also my gf was sitting right next to her mom when she told me all of this so she was in trouble. but i just don't know how to go with this..
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Adult problems....
I honestly don't have an answer for this one....
Sorry bro....
Only one thing t do...
Ask her.
Back to top Go down
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

Number of posts : 457
Location : O TOWN FLORIDA BABY JUST CHILIN IN A TANK TOP LOOKIN SEXC LOL

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 5:32 pm

your only 18 dude
relax
man hakunamatata
lol it means noworries
lol u feel me
Back to top Go down
Torres
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-09-19

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Dude, I have got a girlfriend now. (My 5th GF) and she was going out with someone on a forum but it didn't bother me, you know why? Becuase they split up and she came to me, hi five! Wink And just ask her dude, I know how it feels when someone does that to you...
Back to top Go down
kennethk15
Admin
Admin
kennethk15

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-06-24

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 am

Ohk, Dude for One be straight up ask her.What ur mom told me is that true?If it is, u got to think to ur self is this a girl u want to spend the rest of ur life with? Can u see urself 20 years from now with her? Like prico said ur 18, at this age it most relationships like urs really wouldnt work out. But if u can see urself with her in 20 years talk to her, whatever stupid reason she had figure out what it was.I truely hope u do the right thing, which u will
figure out ur self what it is.And ur happy thats what truely matters.

ur bro, kennethk15
Back to top Go down
https://gamershotspot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

everything is just Empty
PostSubject: Re: everything is just   everything is just Empty

Back to top Go down

everything is just
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Hotspot :: MISC :: Idle Chatter-
Jump to: