Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
POKEMON NEW GAME I_vote_lcapPOKEMON NEW GAME I_voting_barPOKEMON NEW GAME I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
POKEMON NEW GAME I_vote_lcapPOKEMON NEW GAME I_voting_barPOKEMON NEW GAME I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

POKEMON NEW GAME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

Number of posts : 457
Location : O TOWN FLORIDA BABY JUST CHILIN IN A TANK TOP LOOKIN SEXC LOL
Registration date : 2008-06-26

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:21 am

A GAME WERE POKEMON IS MORE FREE AND U CAN KINDA GO TO THE OTHER GENERATIONS WOULD 1 OF THE NEXT POPULER THING PROBABLY THE 2ND BEST POKEMON GAME ( NOTHING BEATS THE ORGINAL ) SO YEA U KNOW ALSO 1 THAT ACTUALLY SHOWS THE POKEMON UR RIDING OR FLYING ON AND ACTUALLY HEAR THE SOUND UR LEGENDARI IS MAKING INSTEAD OF IT BEING LIKE (''GRRR EEIIE '') LOL U KNO BUT YEA JUST PUTTING OUT IDEAS GOLD AND SILVER GOT CLOSE TO THIS WEN U WERE ABLE TO GO TO KANTO THAT WAS KILLER
AWSOME LOL ALSO I THINK THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE FIRY U KNOW THE BIG BOAT IN RED AND BLUE VERSION
THAT U GET CUT ON THAT WAS JUST FUN GAINING ALL THOSE EXPIERNCE POINTS
Back to top Go down

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Li1Pr!C0 wrote:
U CAN KINDA GO TO THE OTHER GENERATIONS WOULD 1 OF THE NEXT POPULER THING PROBABLY THE 2ND BEST POKEMON GAME
i hear ya, kinda like gold/silver
Quote :
ACTUALLY HEAR THE SOUND UR LEGENDARI IS MAKING INSTEAD OF IT BEING LIKE (''GRRR EEIIE '')
i disagree here, the sound effects are best in my opinion, otherwise well have crappy voice actors. you said it best, nothing beats the originals. thats exactly why link doesnt talk. think of him with a crappy catchphrase. throw in one annoying fairy, and you got a remake of a great game that no-one wants to buy.

personally, i think nintendo has all the resources to do a new generation pokemon game for the wii, and it would surly sell if they did it the right way. think of a game where you can design your own trainer or even use your mii, start at kanto and go all the way up to sinnoh thats 4 series of badges to get, totaling 32 badges meaning a long gametime. there could even be differant versions like on the gba/ds so you can keep the "certain pokemon" apearing in certain games. as far as riding pokemon goes, i think thats kinda pointless, as they are just used for quick transportation and obstacles outside of battle. and since you have the bike, it would just take up extra space on a game disc. and also to save space the pokemon dont have to be so pretty detailed. im not saying go all the way down to N64 graphics, just toned down so you can fit all of them in there (plus some secret extras, like gamefreak is known to do) heck, you could even chibify people/ surroundings outside of battle like on the ds.
Back to top Go down
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:26 pm

wel every has dere opinion come on guys all ideas can go in this thread or topic wat ever u call it so any 1 else have good game ideas
Back to top Go down
Rowdy
Post Slasher
Post Slasher
Rowdy

Number of posts : 106
Award : POKEMON NEW GAME Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-25

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:18 am

It would be kool if the game was a mmorpg kind of game.
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:40 am

It'd make A classic game and I'd buy it in A heartbeat I can tell you that much.
But Kevin the S.S. Anne (the First Boat) wasn't really that fun being that you had massage
an old man's back after he threw up in A trash can.... the boat was cool, but the Captain??
I've seen better in the Next Generation games.
Back to top Go down
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:38 pm

sooooo any 1 else ?
Back to top Go down
Chipato
Paper Mario
Paper Mario
Chipato

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-25

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:29 pm

I think it would be so awesome if in the future in Generation V they made so after u beat the region's champion u could go to all 4 previous regions. Personal opinion on that would be that like u can pick one to start with and u'd have to beat its champion until moving on to the next region.
Also when u start a new region i think u should start from scratch, meaning u can't bring any of your pokemon that were used to beat previous region (like the anime) meaning in getting a new starter pokemon every time. Then when all regions r beaten u can swap between each one using boats, trains, etc. Then like u can unlock special features in each region. I think a special cool feature would be that certain pokes can migrate to other regions but r permanently on there specified routes, so different from migrating pokes in D/P. And depending on routes their lvs can get higher then normal or lower.

So if u had a game like that you'd basically have your G/S, FR/LG, R/S/E, and D/P remakes in the same game! IDK would that be possible or am i just dreaming big???? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jon.777
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Jon.777

Number of posts : 368

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Li1Pr!C0 wrote:
A GAME WERE POKEMON IS MORE FREE AND U CAN KINDA GO TO THE OTHER GENERATIONS WOULD 1 OF THE NEXT POPULER THING PROBABLY THE 2ND BEST POKEMON GAME ( NOTHING BEATS THE ORGINAL ) SO YEA U KNOW ALSO 1 THAT ACTUALLY SHOWS THE POKEMON UR RIDING OR FLYING ON AND ACTUALLY HEAR THE SOUND UR LEGENDARI IS MAKING INSTEAD OF IT BEING LIKE (''GRRR EEIIE '') LOL U KNO BUT YEA JUST PUTTING OUT IDEAS GOLD AND SILVER GOT CLOSE TO THIS WEN U WERE ABLE TO GO TO KANTO THAT WAS KILLER
AWSOME LOL ALSO I THINK THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE FIRY U KNOW THE BIG BOAT IN RED AND BLUE VERSION
THAT U GET CUT ON THAT WAS JUST FUN GAINING ALL THOSE EXPIERNCE POINTS
that would rock! voice commands would also be cool. but now with 4 regions, a game with a regions would be the best yet!
Back to top Go down
https://gamershotspot.forumotion.com/index.htm
Li1Pr!C0
Admin
Admin
Li1Pr!C0

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:01 pm

Chipato wrote:
I think it would be so awesome if in the future in Generation V they made so after u beat the region's champion u could go to all 4 previous regions. Personal opinion on that would be that like u can pick one to start with and u'd have to beat its champion until moving on to the next region.
Also when u start a new region i think u should start from scratch, meaning u can't bring any of your pokemon that were used to beat previous region (like the anime) meaning in getting a new starter pokemon every time. Then when all regions r beaten u can swap between each one using boats, trains, etc. Then like u can unlock special features in each region. I think a special cool feature would be that certain pokes can migrate to other regions but r permanently on there specified routes, so different from migrating pokes in D/P. And depending on routes their lvs can get higher then normal or lower.

So if u had a game like that you'd basically have your G/S, FR/LG, R/S/E, and D/P remakes in the same game! IDK would that be possible or am i just dreaming big???? lol!

that would be cool but there is something rong eith wat u sed about the strting from scrtach like the anime cuz ash chooses to and he always has atleast 1 with him i saw just the other day he still had a aipom but i think he gave it up so it could do wat it wanted do (thats y i alway got mad its just stupid y would he give them up but i get it he loves them and wat ever )
but yea those r also some good ideas that u posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

POKEMON NEW GAME Empty
PostSubject: Re: POKEMON NEW GAME   POKEMON NEW GAME Empty

Back to top Go down

POKEMON NEW GAME
Page 1 of 1