Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Gears of War: Worse Community? I_vote_lcapGears of War: Worse Community? I_voting_barGears of War: Worse Community? I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Gears of War: Worse Community? I_vote_lcapGears of War: Worse Community? I_voting_barGears of War: Worse Community? I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Gears of War: Worse Community?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Gears of War: Worse Community? Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:03 am

Don't get me wrong, I love Gears Of War and its online play is awesome, but am I the only one who notices this? I mean, yeah I get it, your better than me, but do you really need to "hump" my down body or wait till I get up just to be blown to bits by your shotty? Not to mention the trash talking. I can't count the number of insults I've heard such as the "OMg why did you active me down noob?" or "wow why did you meelee me with the sniper". If the creators put it in the game, I say its fair game. If your so good why couldn't you avoid the attack and kill me? Yeah, all games have trash talking, but Gears just tops it.

TL;DR version : Gears has a bad community and it makes me Sad

P.S. These are my opinions, not facts. You are free to post your own opinions as well Smile
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

Number of posts : 584
Award : Gears of War: Worse Community? Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 am

I love Gears of War like I love my TACOS!!!, but it is pretty annoying to play online with all of the jackasses yelling about everything. And the glitching is some of the worst Ive seen on any 360 game! Going outside of maps is as simple as a crouch roll in the right place!
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:13 am

Oh yeah, forgot about glitching. I find it extremely annoying seeing someone crabwalk or glitch through a wall to make the game a tie : /
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 am

Yea. I wish I had my 360 up-and-running....
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 am

Ouch, red rings of death? D:
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Yep. It sucks! Pray that it never happens to you!
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 pm

I'm pretty sure it will. It keeps making noises whenever I insert Gears...I think it may be a sign Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War: Worse Community?   Gears of War: Worse Community? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War: Worse Community?
Page 1 of 1