Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 I_vote_lcapPyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 I_voting_barPyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 I_vote_lcapPyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 I_voting_barPyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2   Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:26 am

No doubt, there are a lot of jerks and immature people on Live. Don't be one of them! These tips will help you understand the best way to present yourself on Live.

1) Don't be a jerk : What I mean by this is the following. Don't yell at people asking questions about the game. They are new after all. Explain the game to them and give them a chance to have fun!

2) Trash Talking : Don't talk smack to someone after you killed them. It just shows how immature your being and is poor sportsmanship. But don't take smack from someone either Wink They don't care how l33t you are with sniper, and don't want to hear your whining after they kill you.

3) "Humping" a down person : Its not cool, no matter how much of a jerk the guy is. Don't hump the last person on the team by moving back and forth. Its just stupid and annoying. Especially if he killed the remaining team mates one handed and you got lucky. This also goes for downing a person who's right next to you. Just kill him and move on.

4) Achievement addicted : Achievements are fun and all, but when you jepordize the entire team by rushing to the sniper before them and getting your butt shot up, stop what you are doing, and play the game. I've also seen people bothering people to drop a weapon because they need this. Don't beg for a weapon. The achievements will come eventually.

5) Use the mic for teamwork! : The mic is there for issuing advice and a heads up from oncoming enemies. Be specific, don't say "incoming!". Say "2 locust heading for Boom Shot." Use the mic as your advantage.

6) Don't steal a kill : When a friend downs a guy and walking toward him, don't shoot the downed foe. Its not cool to steal a kill who was downed rightfully by your guy. On the flip side, if a guy downs a guy and an enemy is occupying the team mate, run up to the downed opponent and get him before he gets up! Steal a kill when neccesary.

7) Have fun! : I can not stress this enough. When a game becomes a second life, walk away. Enjoy the game, don't get mad when getting killed as its just a game! Play the way you want, don't stop having fun because one person doesn't like you using a weapon! You paid for the game, you should play the way your want...without causing other people's misfortune Smile
Back to top Go down
AEX90
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
AEX90

Number of posts : 584
Award : Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2   Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 pm

What achievement is #4? and what do you have to do to get it?
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2   Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm

Um...money shot for 100 headshots for any weapon, though if your good with the sniper you should be good. And "I spy with my little eye" which is the same for money shot, cept you can kill a person with the sniper and it will still add up to the achievement, dosen't need to be a headshot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2   Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pyren's Tips for Gears of War : Part 2
Page 1 of 1