Gamers Hotspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion for video games

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Ranking  Log inLog in    chatbox  
Latest topics
» I haven't been on
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am by ConMan

» Roms
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm by kennethk15

» Emulators
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by kennethk15

» Psp Games Cso (need cfw)
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:21 am by kennethk15

» Stupid internet...
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 am by Li1Pr!C0

» Rock Band
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am by data2link

» hey
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm by yoshi2008

Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 am by Li1Pr!C0

» hi user
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am by Li1Pr!C0

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:21 pm
Top posters
Steven253
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... I_vote_lcapBudd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... I_voting_barBudd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... I_vote_rcap 
AEX90
Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... I_vote_lcapBudd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... I_voting_barBudd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... I_vote_rcap 
Li1Pr!C0
Pyren
iMG.hiphop
kennethk15
Jon.777
Bakura
lostteen
Torres
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is Pocketsinfull

Our users have posted a total of 4951 messages in 413 subjects
clock

affliates

:

Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

Number of posts : 699
Award : Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... Nothing
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... Empty
PostSubject: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:59 pm

Yes guys....
THIS IS real....
Budd Dwyer commited suicide on live TV....
I found this video on Youtube,
after I read it on Wikipedia.....
if you can't take this, then don't watch it.
It's A VERY shocking video......
Just think Mortal Kombat......
AGAIN, IT'S VAERY DISTURBING VIDEO
AND YES IT IS REAL
Back to top Go down
kennethk15
Admin
Admin
kennethk15

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:44 pm

wtf how old is this
Back to top Go down
https://gamershotspot.forumotion.com
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Woah..did you see the blood coming out of his nose?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:13 pm

wow............
.wait a second who was that guy?
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 am

Some Pennsylvania politics guy....
He was going to jail but he did this instead.
Back to top Go down
Pyren
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Pyren

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:57 am

Eesh. What a way to go. It looked weird how his body just fell to the ground. This is why I don't get emo's.

"Omg I'm going to cut myself and drown myself in misery!" "That will show the world and make everyone feel sorry for me!"

Man I can't wait to write about them in my next topic. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:17 am

what was he going to jail for?
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:03 pm

In late 1986, Budd Dwyer was charged with agreeing to receive a kickback of $300,000. A plea bargain was made for Torquato and Dauphin County Republican Party Chairman William Smith (who was also Torquato's attorney), as well as Smith's wife, which required them to testify against Dwyer. This, coupled with the government's refusal to name unindicted co-conspirators in the case, made it difficult for Dwyer to defend himself, though the unindicted co-conspirators are believed to have been staff members of the Dauphin County Republican Party. During this time, the district's United States Attorney offered Dwyer a plea bargain that carried a maximum of five years in prison in exchange for a guilty plea on one count of accepting a bribe, resignation, and cooperation in the investigation.[1] Dwyer refused the offer, and was later found guilty but continued to profess his innocence vehemently, as did others who were close to him.[2] Under state law, Dwyer could continue to serve as state treasurer until his sentencing. The maximum sentence Dwyer was facing was 55 years imprisonment and a $300,000 fine. However, his co-defendant, former state Republican Party chairman Robert Asher, was given a year in jail. Asher later returned to politics, and served as a Republican National Committeeman for Pennsylvania.
The day befre his sentence, he called a meeting thing....
with cameras all over the place on LIVE TV...
There was a snowstorm that day, and many kids who had nthing to do,
saw that event on TV....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:00 pm

^Head aches

can you sum that up in one sentance?
Back to top Go down
Steven253
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Steven253

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Shortened,
He didn't wanna go to jail for like 5 years,
And he did this to prove his innocence....
Because he was recieving bribes from people,
and he was basically stealing money from the government.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 am

gotcha so he killed him self to aoid going to jail for 5 years i'd take the 5 years over death but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Jon.777
Your Post crazy
Your Post crazy
Jon.777

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:23 pm

well this guy is retarded XD
Back to top Go down
https://gamershotspot.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....   Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Budd Dwyer commits suicide on live television.....
Page 1 of 1